Wednesday 5 September 2012

Counting to Ten {Freebie}

My Winter Unit is almost finished.  

As I promised I have some freebies for you.
This activity is using the Tens Frame. There are different versions of the same activity to get your little ones counting to ten and identifying numerals and words to ten.


You can copy and laminate these cards to use with the worksheets.



There are different worksheets for your little ones to do.









I hope you find the activities useful and fun. 
I would really appreciate feedback.





You can get these activities at my TPT store  HERE  for free.


Happy teaching





1 comments:

S said...

Hi Rhonda! I found you through Down Under Teacher's blog! Lovely to meet another Aussie :)

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Check out my giveaway!

Post a Comment